This season’s booze travel has me in Florida for both Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America and Rum Renaissance in April. I’m looking forward to checking out Rum Renaissance, affectionately known as “Rum Fest” as I’ve never been before.
For May, the brand new New Mexico Cocktails and Culture looks really interesting. The three-day event takes place in Santa Fe. But the show to catch is MCC which brings on new leadership and new venues. Gala tickets are now on sale.
Also brand new this year is Cane Camp. Similar to Camp Runamok which focuses on whiskey, Cane Camp heads to Puerto Rico for rum.
- Wine and Spirits Wholesales of America (WSWA), Orlando, April 12-15
- Miami Cocktail Week, April 14-19
- Rum Renaissance, Miami, April 17-19
- TOTC on Tour, Mexico City, April 19-21
- Rochester Cocktail Revival, New York, May 5-10
- Boutique Bar Show, Manchester, May 13
- Manhattan Cocktail Classic, NYC, May 15-19
- Lisbon Bar Show, Portugal, May 19-20
- Perfect Serve Barshow, Amsterdam, May 25-26
- New Mexico Cocktails & Culture, Santa Fe, May 30-June 1
- Cocktails and Spirits Show, Paris, May 31-June 1
- Hukilau, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, June 10-14
- Cane Camp, Puerto Rico, June 17-24
- Texas Tequila and Margarita Festival, Galveston, TX, June 19-20
- Texas Tiki Week, Austin
- Northwest Spirits and Mixology Show, Sunriver, OR
The Cocktail Weeks Calendar is updated on a regular basis as more information and dates become available.
© The Minty // LA Cocktails 2015