Sam Ross from New York joins The Varnish’s Eric Alperin behind the stick tonight from 7 -10 p.m. The special menu includes $8 Bombay Sapphire drinks.
Sam Ross is probably best known for cocktails like Penicillin, Paper Plane, Left Hand and Cobble Hill. He was at some of NY’s best bars including Little Branch and Milk & Honey bar and now runs Attaboy (in the original Milk & Honey space). Locally, he’s worked on cocktail lists for Comme Ca and Hinoki & the Bird and Noble Experiment in San Diego.
Bombay Sapphire cocktails for tonight:
- Too Soon? – Gin, cynar, lemon & orange
- White Negroni – Gin, blanc vermouth, Suze, grapefruit twist
- Tritter Rickey – Gin, mint, lime, Absinthe, club soda
- Atta Boy –Gin, dry vermouth, grenadine, up, twist
- Major Bailey – Gin, mint, sugar, crushed
- London Buck – Gin, lime, ginger, club soda
7-10 PMVarnish 118 E 6th St., Los Angeles, CA 90014 — (213) 622-9999 © The Minty // LA Cocktails 2013