Cocktail weeks and festivals are part of the fun of booze travel. I started a calendar a few years ago to keep track of them all. It’s been wonderful to see new cocktail fests pop up all over the world. Some highlights this month include the San Antonio Cocktail Conference (which opens today) and Los Angeles will welcome the Golden State of Cocktails, a cocktail festival in its first year. In February, Arizona Cocktail Week kicks off in Phoenix and Scottsdale over Valentine’s Day/ Presidents’ Day weekend. I’m also really looking forward to the second Bartenders Weekend in San Diego in March.
Here are the rest of the events for the next three months.
- San Antonio Cocktail Conference, January 16-19
- Golden State of Cocktails, Los Angeles, January 27-30
- Bourbon Classic, Louisville, KY, January 31-February 1
- Brazil Cocktail Week
- Thirst Fest, February 7-8, Portland, OR
- Top Shelf Boutique Drinks Festival, Melbourne, Australia, February 9-10
- Arizona Cocktail Week, Phoenix/ Scottsdale, February 14-21
- LA Spirits Expo TBA
- Bartenders Weekend, San Diego March 2-4
- OC Cocktail Week, Orange County, CA March 2-8
- Apres Ski Cocktail Classic, Aspen, CO, March 13-16
- Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, Las Vegas, March 24-26
- Spirits Conference & Vendor Expo, Seattle, March 31-April 2
- Copenhagen Spirits and Cocktails
See the rest of the calendar here.
The Cocktail Weeks Calendar is updated on a regular basis as more information and dates become available.
© The Minty // LA Cocktails 2014